123 HP Envy 5660 Airprint
What is the Purpose of HP Envy 5660 Airprint?
Generally, users find it easy to install and print documents/photos in a Windows operating system. Since, Apple uses a different operating system; the process and functioning of these printers differ. To enable print options in an HP Envy 5660 Airprint Apple device, it is better to make use of the AirPrint option.
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution which was included with the Apple iOS v 4.2 and later introduced in other operating systems. If the users enable the HP 5660 Airprint option, they can print any document wirelessly. Also, Apple apps like Safari, Mail, iWorks and Photos support HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup.
What is the Difference Between HP 5660 ePrint and Apple’s AirPrint?
|HP Envy 5660 ePrint||Apple AirPrint|
|Does not require additional software or print driver.||Requires supported applications on the HP Envy 5660 Airprint Apple device.|
|Compatible with any mobile devices.||Compatible only with Apple devices.|
How to Print using HP 5660 Airprint?
- Run the HP Envy 5660 Print and Scan Doctor
- If your HP 5660 printer is not set as ‘Default’, then go to Devices and Printers to mark your printer as ‘Default’.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the hp envy 5660 driver and software from 123.hp.com/envy5660.
- Restart the computer and printer.
- Scan with a scanning app. (Only if you can’t scan the document)
How to Clear Display Error 2081883401?
- The error message ‘Error – 2081883401’ with the serial number, is displayed when you upgrade your computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. While uninstalling this software, click Ignore on the Error message dialogue box. The uninstall process continues and if it is required, restart the computer.
- whether your computer is switched on, and check if it is HP Envy 5660 Airprint connected to a wireless network.