123 HP Envy 5660 Airprint
For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-866-309-6188
HP Envy 5660 Airprint Setup
Generally, users find it easy to install and print documents/photos in a Windows operating system. Since, Apple uses a different operating system; the process and functioning of these printers differ. To enable print options in an Apple device, it is better to make use of the AirPrint option.
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution which was included with the Apple iOS v 4.2 and later introduced in other operating systems. If the users enable the HP Envy 5660 AirPrint option, they can print any document wirelessly. Also, Apple apps like Safari, Mail, iWorks and Photos support HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup.
123 hp envy 5660 airprint setup Pre-requisites :
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that runs on iOS v4.2 or any recent versions.
- HP Printer with an AirPrint option.
- Working wireless network. Airprint is not supported in public wireless networks.
- Applications which supports AirPrint.
Difference between HP Envy 5660 ePrint and Apple’s AirPrint
|hp envy 5660 ePrint||Apple AirPrint|
|Does not require additional software or print driver.||Requires supported applications on the Apple device.|
|Compatible with any mobile devices.||Compatible only with Apple devices.|
How to print with AirPrint for HP Envy 5660?
- Run the HP Envy 5660 Print and Scan Doctor
- If your hp envy 5660 printer is not set as ‘Default’, then go to Devices and Printers to mark your printer as ‘Default’.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the hp envy 5660 driver and software from 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Restart the computer and printer.
- Scan with a scanning app. (Only if you can’t scan the document)
Display of ‘Error – 2081883401’ while uninstalling.
- The error message ‘Error – 2081883401’ with the serial number, is displayed when you upgrade your computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. While uninstalling this software, click Ignore on the Error message dialogue box. The uninstall process continues and if it is required, restart the computer
- whether your computer is switched on, and check if it is HP Envy 5660 Airprint connected to a wireless network.
123-hp-com-envy5660.com website is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Envy 5660 Printer from https://123.hp.com/envy5660