For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-866-309-6188
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5660 Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer will start blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the hp envy 5660 wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Printer
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel. 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer driver CD-ROM to install HP Envy 5660 printer driver software. 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the wireless setup.
123-hp-com-envy5660.com website is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Envy 5660 Printer from http://123.hp.com/envy5660