HP Envy 5660 eprint Setup
For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-866-309-6188
123 HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup and Install
HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup is a free application present in the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with HP ePrint Setup and can be printed from anywhere with ease.
To use this HP Envy 5660 ePrint, you must register your Hewlett Packard envy 5660 e- all-in-one printer at the HP ePrint Center. It can be done using a unique email address assigned to the HP Envy 5660 printer. With ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the hp envy 5660 printer.Before using 123 hp envy 5660 ePrint, make sure you have an active internet connection
HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup
- Turn ON the Web Services from the HP Envy 5660 Printer control panel.
- Enabling Web Services helps your printer to connect to the internet and Hp ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or Wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above step the Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info, to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address.
- Example of Printer’s claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- Claim code combined with the suffix @hpeprint.com is your printer’s email address. Example: email@example.com
- After completing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup enabled Envy 5660 printer using printer’s email address from anywhere.
123-hp-com-envy5660.com website is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Envy 5660 Printer from http://123.hp.com/envy5660