HP Envy 5660 Ink Cartridge Installation and Setup
For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-866-309-6188
HP Envy 5660 Ink Cartridge Installation
123 hp envy 5660 printer install ink cartridge contains ink (B/W or color) that gets deposited on the paper, which is being printed. It is imperative to check the ink cartridge levels every now and then.
How to replace the Ink cartridge for HP Envy 5660 Printer?
Replace ink cartridges when the ink levels are critically low. If you have signed up for Instant Ink programs, HP Envy 5660 Printer Ink Cartridge Installation sends when ever your cartridges are low on ink.
Steps to replace HP Printer Ink Cartridges in 123 hp envy 5660 printer install:
- Check whether your HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver is switched on.
- Open cartridge access door and wait patiently until the cartridge carriage stops moving.
- Open the cartridge slot and pull the cartridge up.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge in an upward angle and slide it smoothly until it clicks.
- Close the scanner lid and follow onscreen prompts to start the cartridge alignment process.
123-hp-com-envy5660.com website is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Envy 5660 Printer from https://123.hp.com/envy5660