123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer Support
123.hp.com/envy5660 printer is a multifunction printer which thrills you with its performance and multitasking ability. HP Envy 5660 Setup has also Energy Star ratings saving you power.Print, scan and copy options include adjusting the contrast; brightness and rotation in the preview which can be easily controlled using the control panel in the printer’s 2.65 inch CGD display; thanks to the 500 MHz printer processor coupled with 128 MB DDR3 RAM. Hence this is an excellent printer in this price range supporting wide variety of media inputs like photo paper, glossy photo paper, matte plain paper designed to meet all your needs.
HP Envy 5660 Windows Install
HP 5660 Printer Install Wizard tool helps you to automatically locate latest and best printer driver. You can directly download it from www.hp.com/eprint/envy5660 or 123.hp.com/envy5660
Please follow the below steps:
Download the HP 5660 Printer Install Wizard 123.hp.com/envy5660
Run the Install Wizard after turning on the printer.
Connect the USB cable to the printer and the computer.
When the computer is connected to the internet, the Wizard automatically displays the best suited driver available for your HP Envy 5660 Setup.
Click on the suitable driver.
HP Envy 5660 Mac Setup
The HP Envy 5660 Printer driver is built into Apple’s software update feature on your Mac computer. You probably need not have to download anything to print from a HP 5660 printer.
Nevertheless, this is how you go about it.
Connect the HP Envy 5660 printer to your Mac computer or a network where your Mac computer is also connected.
Run the software update from Apple. From Software updates menu click install or update all for any updates.
Add your HP Envy 5660 printer to the printer’s list using System Preferences in the Apple menu.
HP Envy 5660 SmartPhone Setup
Through HP ePrint Setup enabled printer, you can start the print job from anywhere, and when you reach your home or office, you will find your printed document ready. All you need to do is download HP ePrint app and install it on your smartphone or tablet.
HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup suite includes the following:
ePrint, which send a print job from your mobile device to the HP Envy 5660 ePrint printer’s email address for printing
HP Public Print Locations where you can submit a print job to an HP 5660 printer located in a public areas, such as a FedEx office or airport
Support for both Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
UNBOXING HP ENVY 5660 PRINTER
Before you can unbox the entire HP Envy 5660 Setup printer package, it’s always safer to check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- If you lift the scanner lid you’ll see few more packaging materials surrounding it. Remove them as well.
- Now close the scanner back to its place.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place. Read More…
HP Envy 5660 PRINTER SETUP
Installing HP Printer Software for Driver HP ENVY 5660 Printer:
- Turn ON the HP ENVY 5660 PRINTER.
- If your HP 5660 Printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to HP Envy 5660 Driver and click → Check now. This will identify any out-of-date or missing drivers and software automatically (or) you can Click→Go to download the driver
- If prompted, select a method to identify your HP Envy 5660 Printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or Click → Basic Drivers for other driver options. Read More…
HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup
HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup is a service provided by HP, that enables you to print from your HP Envy 5660 printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your HP 5660 printer should be ePrint enabled. Read More…
HP Envy 5660 wireless Setup Print
Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that connects you directly to the HP 5660 Printer from your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can print without connecting to the internet or to a local network. Read More…
HP Envy 5660 Airprint
HP Envy 5660 AirPrint helps you to connect wirelessly your Air Print enabled HP 5660 Printer to your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems. Read More…
HP ENVY 5660 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
After connecting your HP Envy 5660 Setup printer to the wireless network, follow the steps below to start the printer driver installation. Have your USB cable handy and connect it when prompted during the installation.
HP Envy 5660 Setup and driver installation:
- The software for HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver is available at 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Enter your HP 5660 Printer Model on the search tab displayed and click Begin
- Click Download.
- After the download has completed, double click on the driver file downloaded and start the installation.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the process.
- Now return to 123.hp.com/setup 5660 on your browser to complete your HP Envy 5660 Printer registration and activation. Read More…
HP ENVY 5660 PRINTER AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
With this mode of HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup connection, we don’t have to use network SSID or password. It connects automatically.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS.
- Computer with dynamic IP address.
- 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4GHz connection.
Install HP Envy 5660 printer software:
- Download the software HP website 123.hp.com/envy5660
- The software you download must be compatible to both the printer and the computer OS you’re using.
- Next you have to select the network type.
- Click, Yes, send my HP Envy 5660 wireless Setup settings to my printer.
- Begin installing. Read More…
HP Envy 5660 Setup:
- Select ’auto wireless connect’ and rest of it will be taken care by itself.
- During establishing the connection, your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer will not be connected to the internet.
123-hp-com-envy5660.com website is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Envy 5660 Printer from https://123.hp.com/envy5660