123.hp.com/setup 5055 Guide To Setup : Install : Connect Printer
Utilize the HP Envy 5055 printer to get high-quality images and texts. Connect the Hewlett Packard printer to the Personal Computer by using the Wireless or Wired connection. You can also utilize the mobile printing capability for linking the printer 123.hp.com/setup 5055 to the Apple or Android mobile phone.
Purpose Of HP Envy 5055 Manual
A technical document that has details about the HP Envy 5055 printer is referred to as manual. A hard copy of the user guide is supplied along with the Envy 5055 printer, else get a soft copy of the same by downloading it from this web page. Click the Manual Download option and the PDF copy of the same gets saved on your Personal Computer.
Use Of HP Envy 5055 Driver
The software that acts as a medium of communication between the HP Envy 5055 printer and the Mac or Windows system is known as a driver. Make sure to maintain a sufficient memory space on the Personal Computer. You can get the latest driver for your Envy 5055 printer from this site. Start the download process by selecting the Driver Download button on this site 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
Quick Instruction To Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer
Once you have a purchased a brand new Envy 5055 printer, the foremost step is to set it up. Make sure to carry out the setup process properly, else the functions of the Envy 5055 printer cannot be accessed. The guidelines on how to set up the HP Envy 5055 printer are given below.
Read 12 Useful Steps To Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer Now
- Before you unbox the Envy 5055 printer package, confirm that the seal is stuck on it.
- Replace the device if the seal is not present.
- Ensure that the USB cord, cartridges, power cable, and other contents are included in the box.
- Now, raise the Envy 5055 printer out of the box and keep it in an area that is free from dust.
- At the rear of your Envy 5055 printer, plug one end of the electrical cord and the other end to a wall socket.
- Long press the Envy 5055 printer’s power button to switch it On.
- To set the preferences on the operation panel, choose your desired language and press the Yes button.
- If needed, select the date & time. After you select Yes, the Welcome dialog box opens on the screen.
- Insert the delivered color and black cartridges into the particular slots.
- Locate the main input tray on your Envy 5055 printer and open it.
- Keep enough unused papers into the tray and close it.
- Open the scanner lid and load the alignment page, and then close the lid.
- Press the OK button on the touch panel and the Envy 5055 printer aligns the cartridges.
Quick HP Envy 5055 Setup Instruction For Mac Device
- Make sure that you have finished the hardware and the software setup process of the Envy 5055 printer.
- Confirm that the Mac Personal Computer is linked to the Wireless Fidelity network.
- Ascertain to connect your HP Envy 5055 printer to the same wireless network.
- Make use of your keyboard to press the Ctrl and P buttons at the same time.
- Else, click on the File button and then select the Print option on your Mac computer’s Menu bar.
- Find the Printer drop-down list in the Print dialog box and check if your HP Envy 5055 printer is available.
- If the model of your printer is not present, choose the Add Printer option and the Menu bar will open on the screen.
- Look for your Envy 5055 printer and click on it.
- Ensure that the Use drop-down window is set to the AirPrint feature.
- Click the Add button to add your Envy 5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 Printer USB Cable Setup
- Confirm that your Envy 5055 printer is switched On.
- Gather a USB cord that is of the correct length.
- Make sure not to connect the USB cord until a dialog box prompts you to do so.
- If you have attached the USB Cord to the Envy 5055 printer, remove it.
- Search for devices on your computer and click the Devices and Printers option from the results.
- Right-click the icon of your HP Envy 5055 printer and then choose the Remove Device button.
- If many icons are present on the screen, delete them. Exit the Devices and Printers dialog box.
- Now, download the driver by clicking the Driver Download link that is provided on this website 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- While you are launching the software, make sure to choose the mode of connection as USB.
- After the driver installation is done, plug the USB cord between the Envy 5055 printer’s rear and the USB port located on the Mac or Windows system.
- Add your Envy 5055 printer to the list of available devices and then perform a print job.
HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridge Replacement
The color and black cartridges must be replaced if the ink levels inside it are less or empty. You can view the ink levels by using applications such as HP Print & Scan Doctor and HP Smart. Else, view the estimated ink levels on your Mac or Windows system directly. The instructions on how to replace the ink cartridges are given below.
How To Change Ink HP Envy 5055
- Turn On the Envy 5055 printer and load a sufficient quantity of A4 papers into the input tray.
- Gently open the cartridge access door and do not proceed until the Hewlett Packard printer does not make any noise.
- Check if the carriage moves to the left of the Envy 5055 printer.
- aise the lid on the ink cartridge slot and take the empty ink cartridge out.
- Make sure that you purchase ink cartridges that are compatible with the Envy 5055 printer.
- Utilize only the black plastic region that is present on the cartridge.
- Discard the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- With the nozzles facing the Envy 5055 printer, place the ink cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Secure the inserted cartridges by lowering the lid on the slot.
- Carry out the above procedure for inserting the other cartridges and then lower the access door.
- Once you have installed new cartridges, the printer 123.hp.com/setup 5055 prints an alignment sheet.
What Ink Cartridge For HP Envy 5055
- The cartridge number of the HP Envy 5055 printer is given below,
- HP 65 XL Black and Tri-Color XL cartridges have an average yield of 300 pages.
- P 65 original Black ink cartridge has a yield of 120 pages.
- P 65 original tri-colored ink cartridge gives a paper yield of 100 pages.
How To Modify Language On HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Power Off the Envy 5055 printer and then turn it On.
- You can modify the language from the printer panel.
- Now, tap the Setup icon and select the first option that appears on the screen; it is the Preferences window.
- Select Language; it is generally the first or second option that displays on the front panel.
- A list of all the languages opens on the panel.
- Scroll through the menu and tap the desired language, and then confirm your choice by pressing the Yes button.
- To alter the language using the Embedded Web Server, choose Setup and then press the Tools option.
- Swipe the display and then select the Network Configuration Report button.
- Locate the URL of the Embedded Web Server on the printed sheet.
- From a Personal Computer that is associated with the network, enter the correct URL in the address field and press the Enter button.
- Choose the Settings tab on the Embedded Web Server page.
- Select Preferences, then click on the International option and then choose your language under the Control Panel Language dialog box.
- Select the Apply button and do not proceed until the changes are saved.
- Now, exit the EWS window, then power Off the Envy 5055 printer, and then switch it back On.
[Duplex Printing] HP Envy 5055 Double Sided Printing
- Place enough white papers into the input tray of the Envy 5055 printer and then insert the ink cartridges.
- Window: Open the item to be printed, then select the File button, and then choose the Print option.
- Click on your Envy 5055 printer and select the Printer Setup, Preferences, or Printer Properties option.
- Now, the Document Properties or Printing Preferences dialog box displays on your desktop.
- If a Printing shortcut tab is present, choose the Two-sided Printing or Print On Both Sides button.
- Choose the OK button, and select the Print option, and then take the printed pages out of the output tray.
- Place the printed pages into the input tray and print the other side of your document by selecting the Continue option.
- Mac: Select the File option on your Mac Personal Computer, then choose Print, and then click on the Show Details button if required.
- If a Two-sided button displays on the screen, it indicates that the printer 123.hp.com/setup 5055 supports the Automatic Duplexing feature.
- Tick the checkbox and select the Layout button.
- Choose a Binding option on the Two-sided dialog box and click the Print option.
How To Print From Phone To HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Utilize the HP Smart application to carry out the print task by using the Envy 5055 printer.
- It is featured in Android 5.0, Apple 10, and newer versions of the operating system.
- Download and launch the HP Smart tool from the Store available on your mobile.
- Ascertain that the mobile phone is connected to the same network to which the Envy 5055 printer is linked.
- Open the app and add your Hewlett Packard printer.
- If the printer model is not available in the list, select the + button to add your device and then go with the prompts that display on the screen.
- Press a Print tile to print from your Android, Apple phone, cloud storage, or social media account.
- Choose the document to be printed, and a Print Preview screen opens on your mobile.
- Modify the print job settings on the printer 123.hp.com/setup 5055 if needed and select either the Print or Printer icon.
12 Simple Steps For HP Envy 5055 Google Cloud Print
- Power On the Envy 5055 printer and place papers in the input tray.
- Make sure that you have inserted cartridges that are compatible.
- Confirm whether the printer and the mobile are linked to the same network.
- Download and install the Cloud Print app from the Play Store.
- Tap the Settings button. Enter ‘printing’ in the address field and choose Printing.
- Select On and choose Cloud Print. Press the Main menu icon and choose the Add Printer option.
- The plugin detects all the printers that are linked to the network.
- Choose the HP Envy 5055 printer and touch the OK button.
- Verify whether registration on the Envy 5055 printer’s operation panel is complete.
- To carry out a print task, open the file and select the Menu icon.
- Choose the Print option and select the Envy 5055 printer.
- Specify the settings for the document to be printed if needed and select the Print icon.
How To Connect HP Envy 5055 To Macbook
- Collect the name of the network also referred to as the Service Set Identifier and the security key.
- Associate the Mac Personal Computer with the Wi-Fi network to which you want to link the Envy 5055 printer.
- It is suggested to utilize a cable or DSL as the Internet connection.
- Make sure to keep the Mac computer, access point, and the Envy 5055 printer near each other for quick access.
- Remove the USB cord from the Envy 5055 printer. The Wireless Setup Wizard provides an easy way to set up and manage the Wireless connectivity of your Envy 5055 printer.
- Power On your device by long pressing the Power button. Touch the Wireless icon on the touch panel of the Envy 5055 printer.
- The Wireless Summary window opens on the screen. Select the Settings option and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Go with the procedure of 123.hp.com/setup 5055 that appears on the touch panel to connect the Envy 5055 printer to the Wi-Fi network.
How To Connect Computer To HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Load enough stack of A4 paper in the input tray.
- On the Device Settings dialog box, open the list of available devices.
- For Windows 10 PCs, select the Start button.
- Choose the Settings button, then click Devices, and then select the Printers & Scanners button. Also Read: Scan To Email
- For devices that function on a Windows 8.1 OS, choose Devices from the Charms window and select Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Choose the Envy 5055 printer which has Direct mentioned in its icon. Open the WPS PIN pop-up window by selecting Add Device.
- A connection request message with the eight-digit PIN might display on the Envy 5055 printer’s front panel; else a sheet gets printed with the PIN.
- Go to the Wi-Fi Direct dialog box on the PC and type the WPS PIN. Select Next to disconnect the Wi-Fi Direct connection.
How To Resolve The Problem Of HP Envy 5055 Not Printing Issue
- Look for an error message or a warning lamp on the Envy 5055 printer.
- Check if there are sufficient papers in the input tray.
- Ascertain that the ink level of the cartridges is not empty.
- Confirm that your Envy 5055 printer and PC are linked properly either by using a USB cord or Wi-Fi network.
- Try utilizing another USB cord.
- If you have launched any software that includes a virtual printer, it could cause the Not printing problem and you can also troubleshooting it using various methods.
- The printed document might have been sent to the virtual device and not to the Envy 5055 printer.
- Open the Control Panel section from the Start window on your PC.
- Switch to the Devices and Printers dialog box, right-click on the appropriate printer to be utilized and then use it as default.
- Ensure that the status of the printer 123.hp.com/setup 5055 is set to the Active mode. Delete the print queue and readd the Envy 5055 printer to the list.