How Do I Connect HP Officejet 4650 Printer To Computer, Laptop, Mac, Wifi And Wired
The HP Officejet 4650 printer has to be connected to the computer or any other device of your choice to make use of all the features that the printer has. You can associate them through a wired or wireless connection. The procedure given below will let you know how do I connect HP Officejet 4650 printer and computer.
How To Connect HP Officejet 4650 To Laptop
If you have connected the HP printer and computer through a USB cable, then you can change it to a wireless connection by following the steps below.
- Use the HP Smart app to convert a USB connection to a wireless association.
- From the home screen, search for the Make Printing Easier by Connecting your Printer Wirelessly option present at the top part of the window and click the Learn More option present beside it.
- Follow the guidelines displayed in the proceeding screens to change the connection from wired to wireless.
- Connect the printer wirelessly with the help of the Wireless Setup Tool in HP Utility.
- Launch the Finder and click the Go option. Select Applications and then double-click the HP folder.
- Next, double-click on the HP Utility option.
- Choose the All Settings tab and select the Wireless Setup option to open the Utility tab.
- The instructions displayed on your screen should be followed to establish the process of how do I connect HP Officejet 4650 printer to laptop for Mac.
How To Connect My HP Officejet 4650 To My Computer
- The first step is to collect the name of the network and its password.
- Your computer should be associated with the wireless network using the Wi-Fi option present in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Associate the printer with the wireless network by navigating to the Wireless settings and then selecting a network of your choice.
- The next step is to download the printer driver and install it on your system.
- Choose the full feature driver to install all the software on your system.
- Read the prompts displayed on the screen and follow them to complete the setup process.
- Your computer and printer are now connected wirelessly.
How To Connect HP Officejet 4650 Printer To Mac Devices
- Firstly, get to know the network name and password of your wireless network to start the process of how do I connect HP Officejet 4650 printer to Mac devices.
- Check if your computer has an active Internet connection, it should be associated with the network to which you intend to connect your printer.
- Remove any Ethernet or USB cables that are connected to the computer.
- Check if the printer is turned on and then tap the Wireless icon on the printer’ control panel.
- Press the Settings icon and then select the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Read the guidelines and follow them to connect your HP printer to the network.
- The driver that is suitable with your OS should be installed on your computer.
- Connect the Mac system to the same wireless network as the printer by enabling the Wi-Fi option.
- Tap on the name of your network and enter the correct credentials to establish the connection successfully.
How To Connect HP Officejet 4650 Printer To Wifi Network
- The initial step is to connect the printer to the wireless network and how do I connect HP Officejet 4650 printer to wifi.
- Tap the HP ePrint icon from the control panel and select the Setup option.
- Follow the guidelines displayed on the control panel to set up ePrint.
- After enabling the Web Services, press the Print or Print Info option.
- The email address of the printer will be displayed on the control panel.
- Make a note of it.
- Connect your device to the network that your printer is already associated with.
How To Connect HP Officejet 4650 Printer Using Wired Connection
- Check if you have installed any driver on your computer. Delete if any.
- Check if the HP Officejet 4650 printer is turned on and you have a USB cable to connect the printer and computer.
- The USB cable should not be associated with the computer unless prompted.
- Download the driver from this website or install it using the installation CD.
- Go to Windows and search Devices. Tap the Devices and Printers option.
- Remove the printers that are added already with the help of the Remove Device option.
- Search for the driver that is suitable with your OS version and install it on your computer.
- Halfway through the installation process, the connection method has to be chosen in the Connection Type screen.
- Select USB and plug in the USB cable to the printer and the computer.
- Finish the setup process of how do I connect HP Officejet 4650 using wired and then perform a test print to ensure that you have connected properly.