How To Fax Multiple Pages HP Officejet 3830
The Fax connection for your HP printer must be set up before you can send a fax. The HP Photosmart Premium fax machine is capable of performing a multi-page document operation automatically. You can also Fax multiple pages from the Scanner Bed on your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer. Find below solution for how to fax multiple pages HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Switch on your computer and double-click the printer icon to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- Click the Print, Scan, & Fax option in the HP Printer Assistant window.
- Select the Fax tab and then click the Send a Fax option.
- Select your printer name from the Select a Device dialog box.
- Tap the OK button after selecting your printer.
- Enter the Fax destination number in the To field.
- Click the Add button after entering the destination number.
- Click Setting to edit the document to be faxed.
- Select the color type in the Fax Settings window and click Done.
- Raise the Scanner lid of your printer and place the document you want to fax on the scanner glass.
- Make sure to place the first page on the scanner glass.
Related Topic: HP Officejet 3830 Scan Setup
- Close the scanner lid.
- Click the Add Scan option from the Printer Assistant.
- Place the first page to be printed on the scanner glass and click Add Scan.
- Click the Send Fax button to complete the process of how to fax multiple pages HP Officejet 3830 printer.
9 Steps To Setup Fax On HP Officejet 3830 Printer
- Obtain a telephone cord that came with your printer.
- Link one end of the phone cord to the 1-LINE jack on the back of the printer and the other end to the phone wall jack.
- Link one end of the phone cord to the 2-EXT jack on the rear end of your printer and the other end to the machine.
- Navigate to the Fax or Setup option on your printer’s control panel.
- Enter the text you want to view on top of your fax.
- Disable the Answer mode or Auto answer feature so that the person can manually accept the Incoming fax operation from the control panel.
- Run a fax test after completing the setup.
- Locate the Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report option, on your printer’s control panel.
- Check the printer display for the successful completion message. Also read the above solution for how to fax multiple pages HP Officejet 3830 printer.
How To Send A Fax On HP Officejet 3830 All In One Printer
- Select the document you want to fax on your computer.
- Use the Automatic Document Feeder to load single or multi-pages.
- Use the Scanner glass to fax a single page.
- Load the document you want to fax on your scanner glass.
- Make sure to place the first page facing down on the scanner glass.
- Make sure to disconnect the phone cable before you send a fax job.
- Dial the fax receiving number from your printer.
- Enter details including the area code and line access code.
- Touch the Send button to send the fax.
- Try to fax again if the line is busy.
- Cancel the Fax operation from the control panel if you hear someone answer the phone.
- Check the fax report printed by the printer.
Solution To Fix Fax Error On HP Officejet 3830 Printer
The fax error code 388 indicates that too much noise on the telephone line is preventing a valid connection between the fax machine and the phone.
- Swipe right on your printer’s control panel.
- Press the Fax option to change the settings.
- Touch the Setup option in the Fax menu.
- Press the Tools menu and then touch the Test Fax option.
- Check the status of the fax test and then wait for the printer to print a fax report.
- Verify the Fax Test Report printed by the printer.
- Review the report to check whether the result is positive. Now check the printer’s fax setting.
- Review the report one more time if the fax text fails.
How To Disable Log Fax Reports On HP Officejet 3830 Printer
You need to disable log fax report frequently to avoid the fax memory to become full. The Clear Fax Logs feature is available in most printers.
- Open the printer’s control panel dashboard by swiping the top of the printer touchscreen.
- Choose the Setup option from the printer’s control panel dashboard.
- Press the Report tab and then select the Fax Reports option.
- Select the name of the report that you want to print.
- Check the Fax report.
- Try a fax test to check whether the issue is resolved. Get live technical solution for how to fax multiple pages HP Officejet 3830 printer from our tech experts by making contact with them now.