HP Envy 5055 Software Download For Windows And Mac
HP Envy 5055 software download is available with us for free of cost and the driver cum software that you download is a full-featured one that provides access to all printer functions along with bug fixes of the previous driver versions installed on your computer if any for the HP Envy 5055 printer. The full-feature driver comprises a basic driver to enable your printer’s functionality, an auto-diagnostic tool that helps you diagnose and rectify any printing and scanning related issues with your HP Envy 5055 scanning software download by itself, and a software application to install the driver quickly. You can download the latest driver for your HP Envy 5055 printer from our website with the steps provided below. We have provided drivers according to the operating system type that you use so that there is no mismatch in the driver when you download.
How To Download Driver For HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Click on the HP Envy 5055 software download link below your operating system if you have directly landed on the Drivers page of the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Otherwise, search your printer model on our website and then navigate to the Drivers page to obtain the latest driver.
- Observe whether the driver has downloaded on the Downloads Utility page of your browser, else go to the Downloads folder of your computer and check for the setup file.
- You can install the driver when you connect your HP Envy 5055 printer to the computer be it Mac or Windows.
- If you are sure about the installation procedure, you can use the installer CD provided by the printer manufacturer during your purchase of the printer.
- Only CD can be used in Windows computers because Mac computers launched after 2011 do not have a CD drive. Some printers may have a driver in a USB drive to be installed.
Download The Basic Printer Drivers For HP Envy 5055 Windows XP
- If you are trying to connect the HP Envy 5055 printer to a Windows XP computer, then a full feature driver may not help.
- In such cases, we recommend you download the basic driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Verify if you have a Win-64 or 32 bit partition and based on that, download the respective driver. Because Windows 32-bit supports the full feature driver.
- The setup file downloads in .exe for Windows and it contains drivers, installers and other optional software for operating the features supported by the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Click on the HP Envy 5055 software download tab available on the driver page of the manufacturer’s website and get the appropriate driver.
Simple Steps To Download And Install Driver For HP Envy 5055 Printer
- The HP Envy 5055 printer driver for Mac varies depending on the Mac version. If your Mac version is OS 10.14, then you can download the HP Easy Start app for quick driver installation, which is built-in and HP Smart app to scan OR print (Ref: Scan To Email) from iPhone or iPad and connect to the wireless network easily.
- On the Drivers page of our website, click the HP Envy 5055 software download link below provided below Mac and wait for the setup file to download on the browser’s Downloads Utility.
- If you cannot find the downloaded file, get it from the Downloads folder of your Mac system for installation.
- Depending on your Mac version, you may also get a basic driver available in the .dmg format for your Envy 5055 printer.
- If you experience any issue in downloading or installing the printer driver, our technical agents are always here to help.
Get The Proved Solution To Fix HP Envy 5055 Driver Unavailable Issue
- There are many reasons why a driver becomes unavailable during installation or performing a task with your HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Before downloading a driver for your printer, ensure that it is appropriate, updated, and compatible with your computer.
- Also, you should check whether your Windows or Mac computer are up to date.
- Sometimes, the firewall also may not let you install the printer driver. So, check the firewall settings and disable the block if any.
- If you have not completely downloaded or installed your printer driver, then that can also make the driver unavailable.
- Ensure that you have a quick and uninterrupted internet connection while downloading the driver.
- If you have already installed multiple printer drivers previously and the printer names still exist on your computer, then it might not let you install a new printer driver.
- Delete all the unused drivers and later try installing the HP Envy 5055 printer driver.
- You were already using your printer with the driver installed but now it is showing currently unavailable, then uninstall the existing one and reinstall it.
- From Windows Programs and Features, go to Devices Manager and check whether your printer is listed.
- If it is listed, right-click on it and remove the device.
- Else, under Devices and Printers, choose any registered printer name and select the Print Server Properties option.
- When you see a popup, click on the Drivers tab and remove all the HP Printer drivers listed if any.
- Now, reboot your Windows computer and once it is ready to use, press Win+R keys together that opens a command window.
- Key in %temp% and press the Enter key to remove the temp files on your computer.
- As another solution, you can run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to check if there are any issues with your HP Envy 5055 software download so that the tool rectifies on its own or notifies if any user intervention is required.