Performing HP Envy 5660 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup
To setup an HP Envy 5660 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup, connect the printer to the wireless network, then install the HP printer driver and software from the website from a Windows computer. When prompted during the installation, select Wireless as the connection type.
- HP Envy 5660 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
- The Initial HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup on your printer can be done using the instructions on the printer manual.
- If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow WPS mode of wireless setup.
- If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method of wireless setup instead.
Setting Up HP Envy 5660 Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer will start blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the HP Envy 5660 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
Steps to Setup HP Envy 5660 Wireless Network
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer driver CD-ROM to install HP Envy 5660 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the HP Envy 5660 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup.
We are an independent solution provider in offering technical assistance for printers. The images, design and content displayed on our website do not show any impact on other similar businesses. We are not associated with HP. We are not responsible for the loss of data on your device while downloading the files from our website.