Performing HP Envy 5660 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup
To setup an HP Envy 5660 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup, connect the printer to the wireless network, then install the HP printer driver and software from the website from a Windows computer. When prompted during the installation, select Wireless as the connection type.
- HP Envy 5660 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
- The Initial HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup on your printer can be done using the instructions on the printer manual.
- If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow WPS mode of wireless setup.
- If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method of wireless setup instead.
Setting Up HP Envy 5660 Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer will start blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the HP Envy 5660 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
Steps to Setup HP Envy 5660 Wireless Network
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer driver CD-ROM to install HP Envy 5660 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the HP Envy 5660 e All in One Printer Wireless Setup.