How to Setup HP Envy 5660 ePrint?
HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup is a free application present in the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with HP ePrint Setup and can be printed from anywhere with ease.
To use this, you must register your Hewlett Packard envy 5660 e-all-in-one printer at the HP ePrint Center. It can be done using a unique email address assigned to the HP Envy 5660 printer. With ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the hp envy 5660 printer.Before using 123 hp envy 5660 ePrint, make sure you have an active internet connection
Steps for Doing HP 5660 ePrint Setup and Installation
- Turn ON the Web Services from the HP Envy 5660 Printer control panel.
- Enabling Web Services helps your printer to connect to the internet and Hp ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or Wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above step the Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info, to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address.
- Example of Printer’s claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- Claim code combined with the suffix @hpeprint.com is your printer’s email address. Example: email@example.com
- After completing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your HP Envy 5660 ePrint Setup enabled Envy 5660 printer using printer’s email address from anywhere.
We are an independent solution provider in offering technical assistance for printers. The images, design and content displayed on our website do not show any impact on other similar businesses. We are not associated with HP. We are not responsible for the loss of data on your device while downloading the files from our website.