Doing HP Envy 5660 Printer Install Setup
- You can do HP Envy 5660 Printer Install Setup the driver for windows 10 computer, using the HP Envy 5660 Driver Software setup and driver installation disc, which comes with your printer.
- The initial setup guide and manual for hp envy 5660 wireless setup, and software installation can be found in its User Guide.
- You can also download the latest HP Envy 5660 Install software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5660 or 123.hp.com/envy5660
Setup guide for HP Envy 5660 Driver Software Installation
- Make sure your hp envy 5660 printer and your Windows computer are connected to the same wireless network. Once that is ensured, you can proceed further with the hp envy 5660 wireless setup.
- Make note of your wireless Network name (SSID) and Password. These credentials are important to connect your HP Envy 5660 printer and computer to your wireless network.
- After completing the above steps, you can either download the latest version of the driver or you can install the HP envy 5660 wireless setup using the installation disc.
- Go to —->hp.com/setup 5660 or 123.hp.com/envy5660 from your browser. Enter your printer model number as “HP envy 5660” in the box mentioned and click —>Begin.
- A new page will open, containing the software. Now click —->Download and save that file. Double click on the downloaded setup file to launch the HP envy 5660 printer installation.
- Click —>Next and follow the instructions for completing the installation on your Windows computer.
- Latest version of the driver software supports Windows 10 operating system. Users are advised to check the compatibility of the HP Envy 5660 Printer Install Setup software before downloading.