HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup & Install
For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-866-309-6188
How to connect HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup to the wireless network?
Your HP Envy 5660 printer should be switched on while carrying out this process.
- Click on the Wireless icon on your HP Envy 5660 setup printer control panel. A new dialogue box appears.
- Select Settings and then click on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the below mentioned steps to print from your Apple device using the hp envy 5660.
- In the Apple application from where you want to print, tap or.
- Touch the Print icon and then Select hp envy 5660 printer on the printer option menu.
- Select the HP Envy 5660 Printer name from the drop-down menu.
- Users can change Print options according to their need. Depending on the app that you are using, the HP Envy 5660 printer options may vary. Number of Copies, Paper, two-sided printing and Page range are the options that are available.
HP Envy 5660 Setup
- Download the driver 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Network name
- Network Password
- Internet access
- Your computer connected to a wireless network in which you want your printer to be connected
- During the setup procedure, your hp envy 5660 setup must be placed close to the wireless router
123-hp-com-envy5660.com website is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Envy 5660 Printer from http://123.hp.com/envy5660