Best Document Helps To Perform HP Officejet 4650 Scan Function
HP Officejet 4650 scan is nothing but converting the hard copy of a document into a soft copy. The HP Officejet 4650 printer supports the scan feature. Learn HP Officejet 4650 how to scan from the Windows and Mac system using the steps given below.
HP Officejet 4650 How To Scan Documents
- Power up the Officejet 4650 printer and check if it is in the active state.
- Lift the scanner lid and mount the document with the printed side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Close the lid slowly and tap the Scan icon located in the display panel of the printer.
- Go to the System to which the printer is connected.
- The shortcut icon of the HP Scan software will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the icon to launch the software. Click the Scan a Document option.
- Click the Save as PDF option to access the multipage scanned data easily.
- Choose the Item type as Document and Source as Flatbed.
- Change the Destination file type if necessary.
- Click the Scan option to begin the HP Officejet 4650 scan process.
- Find a target folder in which you wish to save the scanned file.
- While the scanning is in progress, do not remove the file from the flatbed.
- You can view the scan preview on the left panel of the software.
- If you wish to do changes, do so and then save the file in your destination folder.
HP Officejet 4650 Scan Multiple Pages
- There are two ways to scan multiple pages of a document.
- You can either use the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder Tray.
- Load required pages of a document with the printed side facing upwards into the ADF tray.
- Open the HP Scan software on your Windows or Mac system.
- Choose the Scan a Document or Photo feature in the home page of the software.
- Check if the Source is set to Automatic Document Feeder. If yes, click scan.
- The printer automatically scans all the documents in the ADF tray.
- Do the necessary changes by clicking the Edit option.
- Click the Save option to save all the pages in a single PDF file.
- If you are using a scanner glass, place the pages one after other on the glass.
- Open the software and click Scan to begin the scanning process.
- If there are any changes or you want to change the destination folder, edit the appropriate settings. Select the Scan option to begin the process of how to scan from HP Officejet 4650.
HP Officejet 4650 Download Scan Software
- Download the full feature driver and software for your system.
- The full feature driver supports all the necessary functionalities of the printer.
- Click the driver download link on the page to download the driver suitable for your operating system.
- The setup file downloads in the Downloads folder of the system.
- Double-click the driver file to initiate the installation process.
- During the download process, do not turn off the printer and system.
- Choose the mode of connection as USB, Wired or Wireless.
- After the driver installation process, add the printer name to the print queue.
- Try to scan from the printer and check if the HP Officejet 4650 scan software is available in the system.
HP Officejet 4650 Scan To Mac Devices
- Open the scanner lid on the printer.
- Check if there are any foreign objects in the scanner glass. If yes, remove them.
- Mount your document with the printed side down on the scanner glass.
- If the printer has an ADF tray, insert the document with the printed side facing upwards into the ADF.
- If you have a Mac system, click the Apple menu on the top left corner of the screen.
- You can find the System Preferences option under the menu. Click on it.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option.
- From the Printers list, select the particular printer name.
- Tap the Scan icon adjacent to the Print option.
- Click the Open Scanner-> Show Details options. Customize the scan settings if required.
- You can change the Resolution, Orientation, Scan to, Name, Format and more.
- Click Scan to start the HP Officejet 4650 scan process. After scanning, store the scanned file to the destination folder.
HP Officejet 4650 How To Scan To Computer
- Install the full feature driver on your Windows system.
- Connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer to a network with stable internet access.
- For a USB connected printer, activate the Scan to Computer option.
- Double-click the HP Scan software icon located in the desktop.
- The Retrieving information from the device screen appears on your computer.
- Find the Manage Scan option under the Scan tab.
- Check if the Scan to Computer option is deactivated.
- Activate it by selecting the Enable option.
HP Officejet 4650 How To Scan To Email
- Use the Scan to email feature and send all the scanned documents as an email attachment.
- Open the Embedded Web Server page of the printer.
- Provide the IP address in the browser’s address bar.
- Launch the HP Scan Software and click the Toolbox option.
- Click the Scanner Actions and double-click the Scan to Email Wizard.
- Select New and go through the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete it.
- You can use the HP Utility software for your Mac system.
- Select the HP Officejet 4650 scan to email option. Complete the instructions mentioned on the screen.